New HiSmith Fucking Machine Review On The Way

Latest news about my site and what I have been getting up to.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

New HiSmith Fucking Machine Review On The Way

Unread post by Joanne » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:24 am

I was so excited when the doorbell rang and I received a special delivery from HiSmith.

It was another fucking machine that they needed my opinion on. I have just recently reviewed their Pro Traveller Fucking Machine for them and was delighted when this one arrived.

Full-sized fucking machines for me mean one thing - more power! That means bigger dildos and faster fucking so I am looking forward to really putting this one through its paces. I love the fact that it comes with its own storage bag which is fantastic. Often storage can be a big problem with fucking machines and it is nice to see manufacturers tackling this problem.

So watch out for the review of this one, please pass me the lube..........
Remote Controlled Premium Sex Machine with Free Silicone Dildo and Portable Bag Hismith New Edition Fukcing Machine
Remote Controlled Premium Sex Machine with Free Silicone Dildo and Portable Bag Hismith New Edition Fukcing Machine
fuckingmachine.jpg (159.11 KiB) Viewed 121 times
I love the storage bag
I love the storage bag
bag.jpg (162.78 KiB) Viewed 121 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New HiSmith Fucking Machine Review On The Way

Unread post by Joanne » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:45 am

This is a pretty damn fantastic machine, I have had so much fun with it using it on myself and also the lovely sub'r' which was a sight to behold. :D

My review is now finished so if you want to know more about this machine then click on the link below to read the review in full.

HiSmith Pro Remote Control Fucking Machine
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)